Legal and Compliance officer
Our Compliance and Responsible Gaming Team is growing and we’re currently looking for a new member! E-Play24 is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer at its Malta office. As part of the team, you will be assisting with daily compliance issues, as well as developing and revising company policies and procedures.
- Assisting the Company in the fulfilment of the AML requirements set forth by the authorities;
- Performing risk assessment of existing and new players;
- Assisting in carrying out Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD);
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of players and transactions according to the respective level of risk;
- Evaluating and identifying suspicious behaviour, including assisting in the investigation and reporting of unusual activity;
- Contributing to designing, implementing and maintaining internal AML/CFT compliance manuals, policies, procedures and systems and being proactive in suggesting improvement to existing processes.
- 1-2 years proven experience in a compliance officer role within the Igaming sector;
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload while forming part of a motivated team in a very fast paced and changing environment;
- Organizational skills and ability to work on own initiative;
- Task prioritisation and time-management;
- Reliable, high level of integrity and work ethics;
- High attention to details;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.